Tenant Contents Insurance

Tenant Contents Insurance

Whether you are a tenant of our or not, it is advisable to get Tenant Content Insurance against accidental damage to the Landlords possessions within your property and your own contents.

Please see our online Tenant Contents Insurance services to gain a competitive quotation now, speak to our team of dedicated insurers or email us and an Insurance Professional will contact you directly.

If you are a Tenant of BNR Property Services, you will need suitable Tenant Contents Insurance cover, we advise to have accidental damage cover on the landlords contents and property included. Once you have signed for the property you will be contacted by our Insurer who will provide a competitive quotation to you.

Do not leave it get covered and give yourself that extra peace of mind during your tenancy.  It is up to the tenant to gain suitable cover to protect against accidental damage to the Landlords possessions and gain cover for your own possessions.


BNR Property Services Tenants: If you decide to go with another company we will need a copy of the policy and certificate on the tenancy start date.